Somos21 is a volunteer-led and run international Not-For-Profit Organisation and is looking for three experienced, talented, and passionate individuals with a strong interest in the Latin American & Australian relationship to join its Global Board of Directors.
Location: Australia or Latin America
Strategic Alliances Director
An experienced entrepreneur with a commercial mindset and an understanding of how to turn business vision into a strategy to generate revenue. The chosen individual must have:
- Great networking and negotiating skills
- An adept ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure financial growth
- Advanced ability to prepare and present well-structured and clear business proposals to individuals and entities in both the public and private sectors
A creative and seasoned digital marketing professional, with the ability to develop an array of effective marketing strategies to grow our brand and image through various platforms and channels (social media, newsletters, PR, etc.) The chosen individual must have:
- Excellent communication skills and be able to work closely with our Marketing Team to execute successful marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, content marketing, and social media marketing
Education Specialist Director
An educational expert with an extensive understanding of the Australian tertiary education, in addition to the international education industry (especially relating to Latin American students in Australia). The chosen must have:
- An established and broad network with access to key educational contacts in Australia and Latin America, including universities, English schools, educational agencies, and government bodies – for example, Austrade.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in both Australia and Latin America (preferred)
If you are interested in one of the above Global Board Director positions, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please provide us with your motivations for applying, your interest in the Australia/Latin America relationship, and why you are a suitable fit for our Global Board of Directors.
To engage in the latest trends, developments, and opportunities regarding social impact, initiatives, and job opportunities across Australia and Latin America, join our community at Social Impact Group.
To find more career opportunities in Australia for Latin American professionals, visit our Jobs & Career platform.