Rhino-Rack has one driving ambition – to become the most successful rooftop company in the world, by providing world-class innovation, with roof racks and accessories. We now sell in over 60 countries, and if you’ve seen a roof rack on a vehicle in Australia, you’ve probably seen one of our products.
Our success is based on innovation, teamwork, agility, and collaboration – in our world, nobody is more important than everybody, and we look for passionate, dedicated team players who ‘make it happen’.
As part of the journey, we are looking to hire a Procurement Officer. Based in our head office in Eastern Creek, and reporting to the Procurement Manager, the position joins a diverse team as a key component assisting in delivering on procurement activities and projects, specifically:
- Initiate and lead Category/Sourcing projects where significant potential savings have been identified
- Present proposed sourcing methodology and savings opportunities
- Conduct RFP/tender and commercial negotiations on behalf of the company ensuring commercially sensitive/market information is maintained and reviewed regularly with all suppliers
- Recommend suppliers for contract award based on the best total cost of ownership in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures ensuring site/business/client specifications are met
- Proven stakeholder relationship building skills
- Execute contract award ensuring legal sign off and change management requirements are planned and fulfilled
- Ensure processes and systems are in place that allows accurate category and sub-category reporting analysis
- Regularly review category trends and demands to identify sourcing opportunities
- Ensure supplier spend reports are reviewed and distributed to the relevant stakeholders
- Optimise the stock range and levels within Rhino-Rack warehouses
- Live the company values of safety, prosperity, teamwork, integrity, and environment
We are looking for someone with the following traits and experience:
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- High level of interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Be positive, have a resilient attitude and the willingness to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Competency in Microsoft products such as excel, word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc
- Demonstrated ability to achieve pre-determined results and implement procurement capabilities
This is an opportunity to grow your career with an iconic Aussie brand that is rapidly growing. A background in camping and 4X4ing will not be essential for this role, as full training is provided. If you want to be part of something special, and you are ready for the challenge, then we want to hear from you.
Fluency in English and a second language with Spanish being preferential but not essential.
For more information please contact Jon Wright from our recruitment partner, Stone on 0402 606 584 for a confidential discussion. Please note, all resumes from any source will be sent to Stone.
To apply, click the link HERE.
To engage in the latest trends, developments, and opportunities in startups and businesses across Australia and Latin America, join our community at Entrepreneurship Group.
To find more career opportunities in Australia for Latin American professionals, visit our Jobs & Career platform.