Our client is an Australian ASX listed Mining company with exploration stage gold assets overseas. They are now looking for an Executive Assistant.
- EXCELLENT SALARY PACKAGE
- ASX LISTED MINING COMPANY
- PART-TIME ROLE INITIALLY
- WORK FROM HOME ROLE
Our client is an Australian public ASX listed Mining company with exploration stage gold assets overseas. The company is focused on acquiring and developing high grade gold assets that have potential to be district scale mining projects.
Due to continued growth within the business they are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director.
This is an integral role that provides executive level administrative and a broad range of PA support to the MD. Gatekeeper, facilitator and organiser, this role balances the needs of the company and the availability of the MD to meet their significant demands. This role will involve developing, implementing and monitoring office and administrative processes and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the organisation as it enters a period of significant growth.
- Diary management and scheduling with internal and external contacts.
- General administration management including liaising with service providers and other company stakeholders.
- Providing relevant information and pre-appointment briefings to the MD.
- Assisting with communications directed to the MD.
- Scheduling and initiating company training/conferences and internal meetings.
- Assist with management of other stakeholders to ensure time frames are met.
- Preparation of meeting agendas, controlling, recording and distribution of Minutes.
- Follow up Minuted actions to be completed.
- Travel and accommodation logistics management.
- Processing of expenses, reconciling corporate credit card or petty cash expenditure.
- Assist in preparation of documents, presentations and marketing materials.
- Travel as required to assist with road-shows, conference presentations, stand setups etc
- Events Management coordination.
- Undertaking general research across a broad range of areas to identify and summarise key issues, collating legal information/research.
- Secure any commercially sensitive filing and general administrative duties (company and personal).
- Coordinating support for office equipment and IT.
- Preparing marketing material for announcements and reports.
- Management of company social media and website content, graphics etc.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Executive PA or EA for a minimum of 5 years with a publicly listed company (resource company experience preferred).
- Understanding of needs during company growth phase.
- Microsoft Office Suite – advanced.
- Online communication systems – Zoom, WEBEX.
- Highly developed business and personal communication.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, grammar and spelling.
- Ability to appropriately correspond on behalf of the executive.
- Exceptional time management and deadline management.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Professional and approachable attitude.
- Reliable, conscientious and hard working.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent communicator to all levels.
- Confident and well presented.
- Able to engage initiative and work autonomously.
- Proven ability to work remotely.
- Ability to complete tasks at multiple levels throughout the organisation.
- Experience within a similar role.
- Hands on experience and understanding of the Mining Industry and ASX listed companies.
- Able to respond to dynamically changing environment.
- Spanish speaking, reading and writing.
This is a part-time role initially (approximately 24 hours per week) before eventually moving into a full time position. This is also a work from home role and the ideal candidate will be no more than a 20 minute drive from Fremantle where the Managing Director works.
This exciting opportunity will give you the chance to work for an Australian organisation that is continuing to grow. You will be rewarded with an extremely attractive salary up to $100,000 (Pro-rata) + Super (Dependent on experience).
Candidates that have worked in a similar role (PA or EA) with previous experience within a publicly listed company (Resource company experience preferred) are encouraged to apply immediately, please send an updated Resume in Word format along with a Cover letter.
Please note only suitable candidates with relative experience will be contacted.
Apply for this job
To engage in the latest trends, developments, and opportunities about mining and resources across Australia and Latin America, join our community at Mining & Resources Group.
To find more career opportunities in Australia for Latin American professionals, visit our Jobs & Career platform.