NSW Health is asking all people who live in or have visited the Potts Point area in the past two weeks to get tested if they have any symptoms of COVID-19.
NSW Health is contacting everyone who attended Thai Rock between Wednesday 15 July and Saturday 25 July, and anyone who attended The Apollo from Wednesday 23 July to Sunday 26 July.
NSW Health now advise if you have visited The Apollo to immediately self-isolate for 14 days and get tested for COVID-19 regardless of symptoms.
Please note, The Apollo dates have been extended to be one day earlier than previously announced and to also include the Sunday.
There are a wide range of testing clinics in the area, and GPs also offer testing:
- Kings Cross Neigbourhood Service Centre, 50 - 52 Darlinghurst Road, Potts Point
- St Vincent’s clinic at the East Sydney Community Centre, 34-40 Burton Street Darlinghurst
- The Sydney Hospital Emergency Department
- A pop-up testing clinic, The Albion Centre, 150 Albion Street Surry Hills
- Kirketon Road Centre Mobile testing clinic Walla Mulla Park, Woolloomooloo
- Prince of Wales Hospital, 14B Avoca Street Randwick
- Bondi Beach drive-through car park clinic
For more information on testing clinics visit including opening hours, and to find the nearest clinic near you visit NSW Health.
To find out information on latest COVID-19 case locations visit here.
City of Sydney facilities update
The Kings Cross library and Kings Cross customer service centre are currently closed. This is a precautionary measure following the closure of two nearby restaurants linked to Covid-19 cases.
The Reginald Murphy Community Centre and the Rex Centre in Potts Point are also closed.
These City of Sydney venues have no known links to any Covid-19 cases.
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow advice from NSW Health.