What's in it for you?
This is a great chance to join a fast-growing and reputable financial services company. Full training and support will be provided and on offer is an autonomous but team-based culture where progression is encouraged.
What will you be doing?
- Processing clients' deposits and withdrawals to ensure that they are made and received in a timely manner.
- Answering any inbound phone calls and directing the query correctly.
- Adhere to all legislative guidelines including ASIC and AML
- Handle multiple incoming requests through LiveChat, phone, and email and provide in-depth, knowledgeable answers
- Identify and solve potential and current problems by analysing information and data across multiple databases
- Maintain accurate account records, ensuring all relevant customer information is obtained and updated.
- Liaise and build effective strategic partnerships
- Ensuring client satisfaction at all times
Who are they?
They offer retail Forex trading clients an unparalleled Forex trading experience. They pride themselves on their ability to provide absolutely the most transparent Forex trading environment, allowing clients to exploit their Forex trading edge. They have a team-based culture that encourages professional development.
What do you require?
- Language skills in Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian
- FX product knowledge is advantageous (Foreign exchange, commodities, options and money market financial transactions)
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to acquiring product and systems knowledge
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- An interest in the financial markets.
Contact the job poster
Consultant at MYM Consulting