Thanks to its international expansion, Elecnor is now stable in more than 55 countries, through overseas corporate investments and established subsidiaries, along with strong support from the products Centre of Competence located in Spain.
As of today, worldwide, Elecnor has completed the construction of a total of 5,000 MW Wind & Solar PV projects spread over Europe, South America, the United States, Middle East, and Australia.
In Australia, Elecnor is one of the most experienced EPC contractors, having successfully delivered 470 MW of renewable projects with references in Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, and NSW.
To face our large pipeline of projects, we are currently recruiting for a dynamic and experienced Wind Bid Manager, who will support the Business Development team, while acting as an interface with our technical department and our wind centre of competence.
This is a full-time position, based in our Melbourne CBD office.
Working closely with the Wind Tendering Department in the development and management of EOI/Tenders of wind projects in Australia, while providing technical support to the Business Development Team to further expand their pipeline of wind projects and strengthen their position as a leading general contractor in the renewable energy market in APAC.
Tasks may include:
- Lead the development of wind project proposals and other critical documents, including EOI, bids and RFT submissions, pricing proposals and presentations;
- Maintain regular interaction with Elecnor’s Technical Team, both in Australia and overseas;
- Supporting the Business Development Team in general meetings with landowners, retail energy companies, suppliers, contractors, the energy industry and market participants, consultants, financiers, and other industry stakeholders.
- Relationship with key external engineering firms and subcontractors throughout the preparation of a project proposal;
- Management of permitting tasks required under local, state and federal regulations to bring the projects to construction;
- Reporting of progress to management both within Australia and to the Madrid office.
To be successful in this role, you will need
- A strong engineering background;
- 2 to 5 years of work experience;
- Experience in wind projects (at least 1-2 years);
- Track record in managing and coordinating EOI/Tender Bid process;
- Full working rights in Australia;
- Basic knowledge of Spanish language (not mandatory, but highly desirable).
This is a great opportunity for a talented Engineer to join a successful and expanding company with a friendly family-like culture and professional supportive working environment. A competitive salary is on offer and the chance of real career progression.
If this opportunity sounds like the role for you, please submit your resume and a cover letter, which outlines your motivation to join this exciting team to email@example.com