CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Work Type: Full Time
- Award winning forex trading firm
- Sydney CBD
- Work on multiple shifts
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative for a growing financial service firm in forex trading.
An Australian financial services firm providing world-class customer service to clients globally. This organization is looking to grow its presence locally and seeks a Customer Service Representative to be part of a high performing team.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels (live chat, phone call and email).
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out to answer client questions.
- Phone-based experience is ideal
- Strong Customer Service skill
- Fluent English is essential. A second language is advantageous, preferably multilingual skills in French, German, Arabic, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, and Chinese.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Availability to work in different shifts including evening and overnight shifts.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
If this sounds like a role of interest, please Apply!
Contact Details: Elaine Lopez
Profession: Banking & Finance > Other
Company: B & K Consulting
To apply, click the link HERE.
To engage in the latest trends, developments, and opportunities in finance and financial technology across Australia and Latin America, join our community at Finance and FinTech Group.
To find more career opportunities in Australia for Latin American professionals, visit our Jobs & Career platform.