Technical Solutions Manager, Publisher Customer Care
Sydney NSW, Australia
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We're keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with coding in languages such as Python or Java and experience with SQL.
- Data analysis and good data-driven decision-making skills.
- Ability to speak and write additional languages, such as Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Bahasa, Spanish, French, etc.
About the job
The Google Technical Services Publisher Customer Care is a solution-generating team that helps our customers who are publishers that use Google’s ad products. These solutions need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting for our customers, we work with Sales, Product, and Engineering teams within Google to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on the evolving needs of our customers. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the ads fresh.
As a Technical Solutions Manager, you will understand the needs of our customers, troubleshoot their issues, and generate solutions to meet their needs. You'll possess deep technical skills to troubleshoot some of the toughest issues for our customers and have strong soft skills to understand our customers’ needs and show empathy to them. You will also serve as liaison between our publishers and Google's Sales, Product, and Engineering teams, to identify new opportunities where our products can better help our publishers’ businesses. Our suite of products is constantly growing and Google Technical Services Publisher Customer Care contributes to enhance Google’s ad products through identifying what our publishers need.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Help publishers that use Google’s ad products with their challenges by delivering innovative and scalable solutions to their problems, troubleshooting their issues and performing implementation reviews.
- Advocate new product features and ensure the resolution of technical challenges.
- Assist clients in the adoption of new products via upgrades and migrations to develop their long term success and improve product offerings by providing client feedback on features to Product Management and Engineering.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of client integrations by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance. Analyze and optimize the development of existing clients to ensure their success.
To engage in the latest trends, developments, and opportunities in information technology and telecommunications across Australia and Latin America, join our community at IT & Communications Group.
To find more career opportunities in Australia for Latin American professionals, visit our Jobs & Career platform.