Video Content Producer
Posted 22 Jun 2020
Closes 22 Jul 2020
Founded in 2017, Eva has grown to be one of the top players in the e-commerce bedding space. In less than two years, we have over twenty thousand happy customers, which would not be possible without our laser focus on design and customer-centricity.
We are launching new products throughout 2020, all designed in-house, and will need your help to create thumb-stopping video ads for our platforms.
You’ll be part of a company taking the industry heavyweights head-on, have every day be uniquely different & have the opportunity to give back with your efforts via our donation commitment.
Overview of the role:
As the video content producer, you’ll implement our ambitious content strategy to engage and nurture new Eva customers within our marketing team. Leveraging your specialist experience, you know how to make fun, compelling, share-worthy stories/ads and make Eva come to life. With this, you can take pride in being part of the direction of our brand and in playing a crucial role in amplifying our stories for our diverse demographic.
So we’re a homegrown start-up, which means our ideal candidate will need to be hands-on and comfortable in a change-is-the-only-constant world. You’ll know when to pivot as necessary and be totally at home in a collaborative team environment. Our fast-paced environment gives you the opportunity to ideate new videos, storyboard your ideas, shoot all in-house and see your video launched faster than you can think of a joke to finish this sentence.
You’re thinking – but how is this all possible?! Well, you’ll be a wizard at project managing all of our in-house and off-location shoots. Your attention-to-detail will be NASA-level, and you’re not afraid to show off your creativity when it comes to editing videos for specific social platforms. If this sounds like you, it’s time to get your application in.
You Must Have:
- Experience working with digital design and video to tell stories
- Experience with digital marketing and understanding of the nuances required when editing for each specific social platform (Facebook, Instagram to name a few…)
- Mad videography skills
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role with a good understanding of the online/digital media campaign space
- Expert confidence with the Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut & Adobe Premiere Pro or other relevant editing software
- A portfolio of successful content examples
- Post-production and editing skills
- Ability to turn a blank canvas into any type of sets required
- The ability to manage & successfully execute multiple concurrent projects
- A special area of interest that you can bring to Eva team trivia (regrettably, the life & films of Sam Neil & an encyclopaedic knowledge of the Harry Potter-verse are taken at this time).
Bonus Points (Tell Us) If You Have:
- The ability to design compelling social media content
- E-commerce experience
- Startup experience
- Your own videography toolkit
- A Labradoodle
- A chance to grow with a rapidly expanding startup.
- A role that is as adaptable as you are.
- Support for any course, conference or training that will help us mutually grow, ears and budget for any wild (but justifiable) idea,
- An autonomous work environment where there is never a regular ‘days work’.
- All the coffee/ tea/ beers/ kombucha you need.
- Free mattress and friend/family discounts
- A diverse culture and a bunch of lovely people (our prev. events have included the Australian Open, Spanish cooking classes & escape rooms).
Please send in your resume, a cover letter and a link to your portfolio to be considered for this role.
For more information, click the link HERE.
To engage in the latest trends, developments and opportunities in advertising, architecture, sports, art, cuisine, fashion, film, music, and all forms of creative ideas across Australia and Latin America, join our community at Creative Industries Group.
To find more career opportunities in Australia for Latin American professionals, visit our Jobs & Career platform.