- Highly competitive remuneration package
- 24-hour roster / 7 Days per week
- Rewarding role where you get to make a real difference
About the Employer
Our client is an NDIS provider based in the greater western suburbs of Sydney, who support their clients to lead more independent lives. They offer both in-home care and respite care to their clients.
About the Role:
Due to further growth in their in-home care and respite care portfolio we are searching for more experienced and exceptional Disability Support Workers to join the team. Due to the nature of the work your role can vary from manual handling, transport, personal care, respite care, medication administration and transportation. You will have flexibility with your roster as shifts are available day and night (24/7).
- Very rewarding role where you get to work together to achieve results
- Do you want to work with a reputable organisation that will support you career development?
- Work for an up and coming organisation that help people living with a disability
- Provide 1: 1 or small group training and support in response to individual participant needs.
- Ensure completion of appropriate documentation. Relevant information on support provided is to be recorded in participant notes as required.
- Work with participants, family/ carers, relevant case managers and other professionals to support the participant’s individual goals.
Skills and Experience:
- Have a minimum 3yrs or more working in the industry as they will be working solo majority of the time
- Current Cert III or IV in Disability or Aged Care
- Must have a current drivers licence and reliable car with fully comprehensive insurance
- Current Police Check and WWCC (Working with Children Check)
- PREFERENCE WITH SPEAKING ARABIC AND / OR SPANISH (& English)
Please forward your cover letter and resume in WORD format.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
To apply, click the link HERE.
To engage in the latest trends, developments, and opportunities in health and wellness across Australia and Latin America, join our community at Health and Well-Being Group.
To find more career opportunities in Australia for Latin American professionals, visit our Jobs & Career platform.