HR Business Partner
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
- Understand state and local municipal legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions to ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
- Assist leadership with recruiting, interviewing, testing, and recommending employees to fill vacant positions, and conduct new employee orientation
- Ensure that all personnel paperwork such as insurance, 401k plan, and personnel transactions such as new hire packets, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, discipline, and terminations are completed and communicated to the appropriate corporate department
- Assist with the coordination of training activities within the facility network, and plan talent management and development activities for core functional teams
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations and discipline issues
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs, and work with regional staff to assure compliance with company policy and procedures
- Provide information on employee benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, etc.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation and lead exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation
Required Qualifications Of The HR Business Partner
Fast-paced office setting connected to a cold storage warehouse environment
- The warehouse itself is a cold storage environment
- Warehouse bays are kept at 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas)
- Noise level varies at times and it can be loud
Preferred Qualifications Of The HR Business PartnerWork Environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience as a Human Resources professional
- Fluency in Spanish
- Experience in a multi-site organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to effectively present information and reply to questions in varying situations
- Disciplined self-starter with a strong work ethic, capable of motivating others
- Knowledge of Workday or Dayforce
To apply, click the link HERE.
To engage in the latest trends, developments, and opportunities in startups and businesses across Australia and Latin America, join our community at Entrepreneurship Group.
To find more career opportunities in Australia for Latin American professionals, visit our Jobs & Career platform.