Our client is one of the world’s biggest renewable Energy Developers with a truly global reach extends from Europe to North America, Latin America, Africa, Asia and Oceania. With an ambitious long-term business plan for Australia and some of the most challenging projects in the pipeline, they are now looking to grow their local team to fledge their expansion.
Reporting to the Area Project Engineer Solar, the role will be accountable of the design of the project, from feasibility phase to as built, following the project in all the life time of the project, from the support to Business development to commissioning and support to operation.
- Managing the team in all design activities and engineering contract SAP administration.
- Carries out the overall planning of project design activities in order to ensure the on time emission of the Project design documentations.
- Establishes the most appropriate technical solutions for the development of the project design and for the Project’s realization, carrying out a cost/benefit analysis of solutions that are technically similar or equivalent.
- Supports the Project Manager in managing technical interfaces towards the local Area/Country O&M and other Organizations.
- Support to BD activities and collaborate with Engineering and Construction team, and Procurement.
- BS Engineering or equivalent. Preferred Civil or Electrical.
- Fluent English is required, other languages are a plus (Italian, Spanish).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a field related to solar power plant design within engineering and construction, plus previous experience in other areas like O&M, COS.
- Knowledge of informatics: Microsoft Office suite with advanced use of Excel. Microsoft project. Intermediate use of Autocad. Arcgis and SAP welcome but not mandatory.
- Good understanding of budgets and design for cost solutions.
- Knowledge of renewable energy, primary components, grid connection and HV systems.
- Flexibility and ready to conduct 10-25% travel domestically and internationally.
Contact the job poster
Senior Consultant - Renewable Energy at Polyglot Group
To apply, click the link HERE.
To engage in the latest trends, developments, and opportunities in engineering across Australia and Latin America, join our community at the Engineering Group.
To find more career opportunities in Australia for Latin American professionals, visit our Jobs & Career platform.