Client Services. Global. Impact. Change. Growth. Fintech. Innovation.
Ready to start your career in the world of Forex & CFD trading? Read on.
First of all, we're Pepperstone, a unique global fintech headquartered in Melbourne. We've achieved a lot in our short 10 years, and we've got ambitious plans from here. We are an online Forex and CFD broker. Here's our website https://pepperstone.com/en-au/
Our Client Services Officer supports our clients in the world of Forex, CFDs and related services. Working in our close-knit team you will make a tangible impact with our global clients every day by providing pre- and post-sales inbound support to clients via live chat, email, social media, and phone.
To thrive in this role, you'll be curious and have a basic understanding of the Forex industry and recognise the importance of providing amazing customer service and balancing compliance and regulatory requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Live chat, email, phone, and social media support
- Recording and cataloging client issues and requests to provide actionable insight to leaders
- Assisting in maintaining our online support pages and knowledge base
Our ideal new team member possesses:
- Experience in a customer service role and a passion for providing excellent customer service
- Proven ability to effectively communicate both written and verbal
- Attention to detail with the ability to maintain quality even in busy times
- Strong relationship-building skills, both internally and externally
- Ability to use good judgment, act and make decisions with integrity
- Desire and passion for continuous learning, improvement, and innovation
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment where priorities can change quickly
To really impress us you'll have fluency in a language other than English, in particular, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Arabic, Chinese.
What’s it like working at Pepperstone?
We're a nimble global company, we respond to changes in the markets quickly. This means we need to collaborate and communicate! You will be part of a wider passionate team, and whilst things may not always go to plan, we learn quickly and continually make progress. Oh, and we’re pretty good at providing snacks, quarterly celebrations, and rewarding great compliance work with our ‘no drama llama’ - Kendrick Lamar.
You'll build your career in a supportive environment, with a focus on results, as well as professional and personal growth opportunities.
Please note you must have current Australian working rights to be considered for this position.
Please express your interest by applying through our Pepperstone Careers page as soon as possible but no later than 9th July 2020.
Pepperstone is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, click the link HERE.
To engage in the latest trends, developments, and opportunities in finance and financial technology across Australia and Latin America, join our community at Finance and FinTech Group.
To find more career opportunities in Australia for Latin American professionals, visit our Jobs & Career platform.