Ineco is seeking a Signalling & ETCS Expert for Sidney, Australia.
- Lead for the Trackside ETCS system, providing the necessary technical support and operational strategy to support the introduction of ETCS Level 2 onto the Sydney Trains network.
- Lead the TS technical team and provide technical expertise for the implementation of ETCS L2 into ST network, including TS subsystem integration, ETCS Level 2 and ATO, ensuring projects are completed within prescribed timeframes and budgets.
- Supervise and assess TS contractors deliverables during the different project phases.
- Support the V&V process including the Integration Testing campaign involving TS systems.
- Provide technical advice to TfNSW relating signalling and ETCS.
- Management of subsystems requirements: Trackside Lead for Trackside Interfaces with other subsystems.
- MSc in Industrial Engineering
- Engineering safety methods for risk evaluation
o ERTMS/ETCS technical specifications and legal framework
o ERTMS/ETCS products knowledge
o Drafting of technical papers related to ETCS and signaling
o Drafting of Testing and commissioning protocols and reports
o Management skills to lead a technical team
o Management of a multicultural team and stakeholders
o Good communication
o Proactive coordination within multidisciplinary groups
o Capacity to adapt to changing environments
o Fluent in English and Spanish.
o ETCS technical project management (3 years)
o ETCS verification & validation (5 years)
o ERTMS/ETCS specifications analysis (4 years)
o European Commission funded projects (6 years)
Contact the job poster
International Talent and Development Acquisition Team Lead; Employer Branding. Executive HR Master in Garrigues
To apply, click the link HERE.
To engage in the latest trends, developments, and opportunities in engineering across Australia and Latin America, join our community at the Engineering Group.
To find more career opportunities in Australia for Latin American professionals, visit our Jobs & Career platform.