Job Offer in Melbourne Area
Critical Care Registered Nurse(s)
Full-time, Part-time or Contract position(s)
– Start Date: ASAP –
A. Company description
Our client provides a genuine alternative to long-term stay in intensive care, by sending ICU/PICU nurses into the home for long-term ventilated adults and children as well as otherwise medically complex patients in need of intensive care. Their intention is always improving quality of life and/or quality of end of life for patients and their families.
Part of a dynamic and established healthcare company with already 20+ employees (most of them being ICU nurses), you will get the chance to work autonomously in a nurturing and collaborative environment with a flat hierarchy. Developing strong and long-term relationships with the patients and their family, you are instrumental in improving their daily quality of life and in their ability to stay at home by:
- Planning, assessing, implementing and evaluating nursing care with the patients and their family
- Providing and coordinating nursing care
- Providing education, support and guidance to the patients and their families for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs, and
- Maintaining a professional development portfolio with a commitment to ongoing learning and development
C. Applicant Profile and Competencies/Technical Skills
You are registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia/AHPRA and have a minimum of 2 years work experience in Intensive Care/Critical Care Unit
- You are clinically competent in critical care nursing practices
- You are an autonomous team player and people oriented person, enthusiastic and self-motivated
- You have great interpersonal, communication, presentation and problem solving skills with the ability to work in a stressful and high-paced environment
Very attractive package & benefits (including flexibility)
Opportunity of working visa sponsorship for permanent position, if required
E. How to apply
- Fill in our application form with the reference “ICU Nurse 0619″.
- We will get back to you in under 24 hours (weekends excluded).
The job post about "Critical Care Registered Nurse(s)" appeared first on Australliance website.